We accept returns. Our products are designed with care in mind. We invest our hearts in creating items that we hope bring joy to you or whomever you may be gifting to.
After purchase, if you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, we will gladly do so with a message to us via email or chat within 12 hours of the initial purchase. After 12 hours, you may be eligible for a refund by credit back to your original form of payment or by store credit that would be issued as an electronic gift card to you. Valid receipt & proof of purchase will be required to approve the cancellation/store credit. Re-stocking/Shipping return fees may also apply.
A list of non-refundable items. Others may apply:
- Sale Items
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Personalized or custom-requested design
Although all returns are not accepted, we will make every attempt to cancel your order or refund your money for any items damaged during fulfillment and shipping to you. Requests to return or refund must be done within 7 days of delivery to you.
Additionally, Art+Science Designs will make every reasonable effort to disclose our use of third parties; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies.
Information Collected by Art+Science Designs
To fulfill your order, you must provide certain information, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information from time to time if you contact Art+Science Designs directly.
How It Is Used
As needed to provide services, such as
-To fulfill your order, to settle disputes, to send you notifications of new products or sales after your order is fulfilled, or to provide you with customer support;
– To subscribe or unsubscribe from my our mailing list or notifications;
– To comply with a court order or legal obligation
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting our customers’ personal information is important. Because it is your personal information, it is shared only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
– With Third-Party Service Providers. we engage the following trusted third parties to perform functions and provider services to my shop:
Google Analytics, which helps us understand how visitors browse Art+Science Designs. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
MailChimp, email followup
In the Event of a Business Transfer
If Art+Science Designs is sold or merged with another business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
– In Compliance with Laws. we may collect, use, retain, and share your information if in good faith we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Retaining Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction has. If we are required to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. Your rights are as follows:
– Right to Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information held about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
– Right to Change, Restrict, or Delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances, your personal information will generally be deleted upon your request.
– Right to Object. You can object to (a) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from us. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue storing and using your information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Right to Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us