• MATERIAL: 100% mulberry silk. Mulberry silk is a fabric that is 100% woven from silk. And Vietnam is one of the countries with a long tradition of raising silkworms, taking cocoons collecting silk, and finally weaving it into silk fabric. The stages are made by hand and require meticulousness and ingenuity of artisans, to get beautiful and perfect silks.
• SIZE: 85x85cm. Bringing you fashion style. It can be worn around your neck, head, and waist, as well as on a hat or handbag, etc.
• HIGH QUALITY: Silk scarves are woven 100% from silk fibers, keeping the natural color of silk, or dyed with natural plant colors, without using dyeing chemicals. It's smooth and soft, with a delicate and silky feel; naturally exuding pearl luster, elegant and luxurious, like pearly shiny. With the natural protein composition, a silk scarf always feels cool in the summer and warm in the winter
• WEARING OCCASION: The perfect accessory for daily dressing, the best choice for any different occasion: party, shopping, wedding, traveling, ceremony and office staying, etc. it is suitable for all seasons and occasions.
• EXCELLENT GIFT CHOICE: Such a beautiful scarf should be the best choice for gifts. Beautifully wrapped gift box. Suitable for Woman or girl on a special day to give your lover, family, or friends a decent gift
🍀 ABOUT MULBERRY SILK IN VIETNAM:
Mulberry silk is the most natural silk today, made entirely by hand, from the traditional village of silk weaving over 100 years of Vietnam, raising silkworms to get cocoons, and weaving into silk. The artisans always respect and preserve the inherent beauty of mulberry silk. Therefore, silk has many distinct benefits compared to other blended silks such as:
+ Shiny and smooth surface.
+ Not easy to wrinkle like other fabrics
+ Light, giving the user a feeling of comfort and ease.
+ Slight stretch.
+ Breathable and absorbent.
+ Suitable for all skin
+ Fresh colors, rich textures, and patterns.
+ Brings femininity and tenderness.
+ Silk fabric is "warm winter, cool summer"
Silk products are always loved by foreign tourists and chosen as gifts for relatives when traveling to Vietnam
* CARE INSTRUCTION:
To retain its natural beauty, Vietnam Silk should be:
+ Dry cleaning or Washing by hand with cool (or lukewarm) water and body milk, soap, or shampoo (Dissolving before washing- Should wash swiftly)
+ Shaking clear water and hanging in the shadow.
+ Ironing while wet (Should iron on the reverse of the silk)
Note: Strictly, do not soak or soak for a long time in the water.
* COMMITMENT from VINSILK shop
+ Natural mulberry silk material, hand-woven and dyed in Nha Xa craft village, VietNam
+ Meticulous when creating products, dedicated when delivering to customers
+ Price is always good with top quality.
🍀 Please visit my store: