Your cart is currently empty!
Super Delicious & Gluten-Free Meal Guide, Recipe Post #601: Mango Curry Quinoa Bowl
Eating gluten-free can be a great way to improve your overall health and well-being. Being gluten-free means eliminating all foods which contain gluten, which is a protein found in wheat, rye, and barley. By avoiding these three grains, you can help to restore balance to your body, increase energy levels, and gain significant improvements in digestion. Instead of wheat-based products, you’ll be enjoying nutritious, nutrient-dense alternatives like quinoa, brown rice, buckwheat, fruits, vegetables, and gluten-free oats. Many finds that being gluten-free helps reduce inflammation, allergies, headaches, and other symptoms of digestive upset. Overall, going gluten-free can help you live a healthier, more vibrant life!
Try this as your next healthier meal option to serve up for you and your loved ones:
– 1 cup cooked quinoa
– 1 large mango, peeled and diced
– 1 cup baby spinach
– 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
– 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic powder, curry powder, chickpeas, and salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the diced mango, cooked quinoa, and spinach. Cook until heated through.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped cilantro.
5. Serve warm. Enjoy!