Being gluten-free essentially means excluding gluten, a mixture of proteins found in wheat and related grains, like barley and rye, from your diet. This dietary choice, made either due to medical conditions like celiac disease or simply for a healthier lifestyle, is increasingly gaining popularity. If you’re on a gluten-free diet, meals like this tantalizing boneless, skinless Chicken Breast with Mango Salsa are perfect for you! The ingredients – chicken, mango, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro leaves, jalapeno, lime, and olive oil – are all naturally devoid of gluten. Opting for a gluten-free lifestyle has numerous health benefits; it can lead to improved health, increased energy, and weight loss. However, getting creative with meal planning can sometimes be a challenge, so why not give this delicious, nutrient-packed, and gluten-free recipe a try! An exciting fusion of flavors, this dish is not just healthy, but would also take your culinary experience up a notch. So here’s your call to action: embrace the gluten-free life, start cooking, and savor the multitude of tastes and textures in our gluten-free offerings!
Try this as your next healthier meal option to serve up for you and your loved ones:
For the chicken:
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the mango salsa:
– 1 large ripe mango, peeled and diced
– 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
– 1/2 cup chopped red onion
– 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
– 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
– 1 large lime, zested and juiced
– Salt to taste
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Brush them lightly with the olive oil.
3. Grill the chicken for about 6-7 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Remove from the grill and let them rest.
4. While the chicken is resting, prepare the mango salsa. In a mixing bowl, combine the diced mango, chopped red bell pepper, red onion, chopped cilantro, and minced jalapeno.
5. Add the lime zest and juice to the bowl. Toss the ingredients to mix them well.
6. Season the salsa with salt and mix again.
7. Serve the grilled chicken breasts with a hearty scoop of mango salsa on top.
This recipe is simple, delicious, and naturally gluten-free. Enjoy!