Embracing a gluten-free lifestyle means you avoid foods that contain gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. A gluten-free diet is essential for those with celiac disease, a condition that triggers an immune response damaging the small intestine when gluten is consumed. However, many people without this condition also opt for a gluten-free diet as it can improve their overall health. Foods that are naturally gluten-free include fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, poultry, fish, dairy and oils. If you’re looking for a heartening gluten-free meal, nothing can beat a plate of gluten-free fettuccine with tender boneless, skinless chicken breasts seasoned with salt and pepper, sauteed in a flavorsome olive oil and garlic mix, tossed in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese, and finished off with a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley. The buttons of garlic and freshness of parsley enrich the dish not only in taste but also in health benefits, as they are full of antioxidants and can help in boosting immunity. Try this meal tonight to experience the delightful flavors and health perks of a gluten-free diet. Dinner is sure to be a hit with this recipe! So, why not take the first step towards a healthier lifestyle, starting with your plate? Enjoy superior taste and greater well-being with this sensational gluten-free dish. Eat consciously, live healthily!
Try this as your next healthier meal option to serve up for you and your loved ones:
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– Salt & Pepper to taste
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 8 oz gluten-free fettuccine
– Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the gluten-free fettuccine according to the package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper.
3. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until fully cooked and no longer pink in the middle, about 5-7 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
5. Pour in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Simmer until the cheese is melted and the sauce is thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
6. Slice the cooked chicken and add it to the sauce.
7. Toss the cooked pasta in the sauce until well combined.
8. Serve the chicken alfredo pasta with a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley on top.
Enjoy your Gluten-free chicken Alfredo pasta!