Your cart is currently empty!
Five Quick & Healthy Meals for Busy Moms: Make Meals in a Jiffy!
Say goodbye to mom-stress! Here’s to five quick and easy meals that can give your family the nutrition they need.
Photo by Amina Filkins on Pexels.com
Living life as a busy mom can be stressful, but when it comes to feeding the family — it doesn’t have to be. Quick and healthy meals can save you time and give your family the nutrition they need. Here are five meals that are perfect for busy moms, and can be put together in a jiffy.
1. Baked Veggie Omelet: This breakfast go-to is both nutritious and incredibly fast. Start by prepping veggies, such as spinach and tomatoes, in a food processor. Then pour them into a bowl, whisk in some eggs and pour into a greased dish. Bake for 15 minutes and you have a hot, hearty omelet your family will love!
2. Soup and Sandwich: Skip a trip to the sandwich shop and whip up a grilled cheese right at home. A bowl of soup makes a great companion — nothing is better on a cold day than a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Load up your soup with veggies and protein and everyone will stay warm and fueled.
3. Veggie Burrito Bowls: Crunchy veggies, flavorful beans and some warm quinoa — this is the perfect meal for a busy mom. Vegetarian burrito bowls can be prepped and cooked in under 30 minutes. Plus, it’s a great way to get your family to eat their veggies.
4. Stir-Fry: It’s fast, can be made with just about any combination of veggies, and is almost always a hit with the family. Stir-fry is a great option for busy moms who need to whip up a tasty meal, quickly. Plus, you can use whatever you have on hand.
5. Greek Salad Pita: For a meal the whole family will love, you can’t go wrong with a classic Greek salad. Start by prepping a simple Greek-style salad: lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta and olives. Then stuff a warm pita with the salad and top with tzatziki. Add in some grilled chicken and you have a meal fit for a queen — or busy mom!
These five meals are perfect for busy moms who don’t have time to spend slaving away in the kitchen. With the right ingredients and a bit of planning, you can prepare tasty, healthy meals that the whole family will love. Here’s to easier mom life!