Discover amazing books to help your child learn and grow! Unlock their creative potential with the best recommended reads for ages 10-12.
Photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com
Book reviews are the perfect way to help parents find the best books to help their children learn and grow. Whether they are looking for educational material, interesting adventures or special characters, there are some great titles out there. Here is a list of some of the best books for kids ages 10-12:
1. The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling – The beloved adventures of Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron have captivated the imagination of kids of all ages and can’t be missed on any list of the best books for ages 10-12.
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – This dystopian novel centers on the fight of a poor girl, Katniss Everdeen, to survive a fight-to-the-death game. This book will keep readers on the edge of their seats.
3. The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien – This fantasy novel is a classic for all ages, and a great way to introduce kids to the genre.
4. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K Rowling – The first book in the series, this is a classic coming of age adventure story with a unique magical twist.
5. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan – This modern classic features the adventures of Percy Jackson and his friends as they navigate a world filled with Greek gods and monsters.
6. The Witches by Roald Dahl – Dahl’s darkly humorous tale about a young boy battling against witches is an exciting read for all ages.