Your cart is currently empty!
10 Minute Meals that Busy Moms Can Make For Their Families
Busy Moms: Take the stress out of family meal times with our ten delicious and nutritious meal ideas! Bring your family together with creative meals that are easy, tasty and sure to please.
Photo by Monstera on Pexels.com
As busy moms, finding the time and energy to prepare meals for our families can be a challenge. Between work, taking the kids to activities, cleaning the house, and running errands, there never seem to be enough hours in the day! Fortunately, there are simple, healthy meals that can be prepared in minutes. Here are ten delicious, nutritious meals that are perfect for busy moms on the go.
1. Grilled Cheese & Salad: This classic meal has been a hit with kids for generations. To make it more nutritious, choose whole grain bread and lots of colorful vegetables for the filling. Serve it up with a side of fresh greens and you’ve got a simple yet satisfying supper.
2. Yogurt Bowls: Yogurt is packed with calcium and protein and is a great base for a variety of flavors and toppings. Go for plain yogurt and get creative by adding fresh fruit, nuts, seeds, and other mix-ins.
3. Fresh Veggie Wraps: Start with a whole wheat tortilla or lavash and fill it with crunchy vegetables, beans, and your favorite condiments. You can even add a bit of grated cheese and/or hummus.
4. Baked Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes provide plenty of vitamin C and beta-carotene. Bake them in the oven until they’re soft, then top with melted cheese, chopped bell peppers, and a dollop of sour cream.
5. Fast Pasta: Cook up some whole wheat noodles and toss with a simple tomato sauce, frozen veggies and some grated Parmesan. It makes for an easy and fulfilling meal in no time.
6. Quesadillas: A simple favorite that everyone loves. Choose whole wheat tortillas and layer them with cheese, beans, and/or fresh veggies for a protein-packed meal.